Subject: Yeah, 1.4K(-current) rocks.
To: BSD Current Users <>
From: Gandhi woulda smacked you <>
List: current-users
Date: 09/06/1999 14:32:08
I don't know WHAT went wrong last time, but when I built xterm under my
last release, the KP_Add key would give me a comma.  This time, when I
built it, it works great.

As I convert more and more from a.out to ELF, I notice less and less
drag on the system, and it seems to respond much snappier as I go.

Can someone tell me what /etc/malloc.conf is for (malloc keeps looking
for it)?

Kudos to the dev team for making ELF a reality.  Do we have the
toolset to support it yet (the one that allows modification of
the RPATH stuff, for example)?

	"Just click on the START button and your journey to the Dark Side
	 will be complete!"