Subject: Re: AnonCVS problems
To: NetBSD current-users <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Bjoern Labitzke <hermit@labitzke.isdn.cs.tu-berlin.de>
List: current-users
Date: 09/02/1999 17:09:50
* Urban Boquist (boquist@crt.se) [990902 17:01]:
| Bjoern> ...  But for one or two days now the server refuses a
| Bjoern> secure connection.

And it seemed to me that I have this problem for more than 24 hours,
but I might err a bit.

| I'm also seeing another problem that I haven't seen reported by
| someone else. Anoncvs fails to update locally modified files (see PR
| misc/8252).

Oh, that was it? Hmm, seems to be the same here. At the time I
started with AnonCVS I got problems with some files as well and
found them to be the ones I got via sup. I couldn't find the
reason for the fault and ended deleting the offending files.
They came back with the next cvs update so I didn't worry. And
as I stopped using sup completely the problem vanished.

And thanks for the power outage hint to all answering
persons. I even kept the announcement for that, but somehow
it evaded my memory... ;-)

Bye, Bjoern

--
Bjoern Labitzke  <hermit@cs.tu-berlin.de>
   Use PGP! (Don't you use envelopes for your letters?)