Subject: Logitech USB QuickCam
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 09/02/1999 17:25:51
  Anyone have any luck with getting this properly recognized?
  1.4 ALPHA doesn't, I'm building 1.4-current, but I thought I recalled
hearing something about this before... Should we have a seperate group
called, e.g. "tech-mi-periphs" for SCSI/USB/etc. devices which cross
multiple platforms?

  Anyone know of any PCMCIA USB interfaces for notebooks that don't
have USB built-in?

usb0 at ohci0
uhub0 at usb0
uhub0: Acer Labs OHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1
ugen0 at uhub0 port 2
ugen0: vendor 0x046d product 0x0801, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 2

]      Out and about in Ottawa.    hmmm... beer.                |  firewalls  [