Subject: Re: offpost: textronix xterm library source
To: None <>
From: Sergey Svishchev <>
List: current-users
Date: 08/30/1999 13:12:52
On Sat, Aug 28, 1999 at 09:16:23AM -0500, John C. Hayward wrote:

>    Xterm has support for a TeK window.  Back in the 70's Tektronix
> had some graphics library which was used with their graphics terminals.

This library is called PLOT10, and is available from

For 41xx and 42xx series of terminals/workstations, Tektronix designed
Standard Tektronix Interface and supporting library of C- and Fortran-
callable functions.  I have access to source code of this library, but
don't know whether Tektronix permitted its redistribution.

Sergey Svishchev -- <> --