Subject: Re: is ANYONE running multiple vga cards right now.
To: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 08/27/1999 11:29:19
Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com> writes:
> THANK YOU for jumping on this. My original naive hope was to demo a 3-headed
> machine over Labor Day weekend, barely a week from now, because I thought it
> would Just Work.

Well, the fact that the kernel says "not configured" has little
bearing on whether or not X will work... but it sounds like you just
want text mode i guess...  I really dunno how easy that's likely to be.

> SUP started, hopefully this will have your changes, otherwise I will tackle
> them tomorrow night.

I don't understand.  I didn't make any changes.  I want more
information, which you can provide by making the changes mentioned
above to your kernel and sending me the output.  8-)

cgd