Subject: Re: submitting a package
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Matthias Pfaller <leo@lethe.dachau.marco.de>
List: current-users
Date: 08/13/1999 20:18:56
In article <199908131533.KAA20219@guild.plethora.net>,
	seebs@plethora.net writes:
> In message <199908130727.JAA01857@dachau.marco.de>, Matthias Pfaller writes:
>>I think "Leather Godesses of Phobos" are not included as well.
>
> It is, actually.  And the .PDF manual/hintbook even does the comic in purple.

You are right. I confused this with "The Lost Treasures of Infocom" and
"The Lost Treasures of Infocom II" where it is missing. But "Classic
Text Adventure Masterpieces" includes it. Otoh "The Lost Treasures" include
all the maps and newspaper pieces in real paper.

Matthias
--
Matthias Pfaller                            Software Entwicklung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH    Tel   +49 8131 5161-41