Subject: Re: submitting a package
To: None <>
From: Matthias Pfaller <>
List: current-users
Date: 08/13/1999 09:27:06
In article <>, writes:
> In message <Pine.NEB.4.10.9908121456080.286-100000@corwin.home>, Frederick Bruc
> kman writes:
>>Sounds pretty cool. I have a couple of Infocom cd's, Mac format, and I
>>didn't even now frotz existed. It's too bad you can't offer any of the
>>games for download.
> You can still buy all of them except HHGTTG on a CD from Activision, I

I think "Leather Godesses of Phobos" are not included as well.

> believe.  They've even released a newish one free for download - I believe
> it was another Zork.

And don't forget that there are alot of free adventures playable with any
decent zcode interpreter on

I really enjoyed playing Jigsaw. BTW, my favorite interpreter is zterp by
Charles Hannum :-).

Matthias Pfaller                            Software Entwicklung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH    Tel   +49 8131 5161-41
Hans-Böckler-Str. 2, D 85221 Dachau         Fax   +49 8131 5161-66                        Email