Subject: Re: submitting a package
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Matthias Pfaller <leo@lethe.dachau.marco.de>
List: current-users
Date: 08/13/1999 09:27:06
In article <199908122026.PAA09267@guild.plethora.net>,
	seebs@plethora.net writes:
> In message <Pine.NEB.4.10.9908121456080.286-100000@corwin.home>, Frederick Bruc
> kman writes:
>>Sounds pretty cool. I have a couple of Infocom cd's, Mac format, and I
>>didn't even now frotz existed. It's too bad you can't offer any of the
>>games for download.
>
> You can still buy all of them except HHGTTG on a CD from Activision, I

I think "Leather Godesses of Phobos" are not included as well.

> believe.  They've even released a newish one free for download - I believe
> it was another Zork.

And don't forget that there are alot of free adventures playable with any
decent zcode interpreter on

	ftp://ftp.gmd.de/if-archive/games/infocom

I really enjoyed playing Jigsaw. BTW, my favorite interpreter is zterp by
Charles Hannum :-).

Matthias
--
Matthias Pfaller                            Software Entwicklung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH    Tel   +49 8131 5161-41