Subject: RE: IPNAT howto?
To: 'Greg Hudson' <efoo@crl.dec.com>
From: Edwin Foo <efoo@crl.dec.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/12/1999 10:34:55
Thanks for the pointer. Unfortunately, this link refers to the machine
radon.moof.ai.mit.edu, which appears to be down right now. Is there someone
out there with a saved copy of the pages?

I hope I can get this working soon -- my (non UNIX-using) roommates are
beginning to wonder if they should just make me install Windows 98 on the
gateway and use the Internet Connection Sharing Wizard. That is something I
would prefer not to do if I can help it.

-Edwin