Subject: Building domestic?
To: None <>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <>
List: current-users
Date: 08/09/1999 16:51:14

Can someone relate to me the proper way to build domestic sources? I have a
need for Kerberos 5, and if we have it in-tree, I figure I might as well use
it. However, I'm not sure how to build it.

/usr/src/Makefile references DOMESTIC. /usr/share/mk/ references
CRYPTOBASE. Nothing that I can see references, and setting
DOMESTIC to point at my domestic directory makes my build fail. I'm thinking
that referencing from somewhere inside the Makefile would work,
but I'm not sure what the right location is.

Thanks in advance for clues.

    Mason Loring Bliss  They also surf who
awake ? sleep : dream;  only stand on waves.