Subject: Re: Build failure in libtelnet
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Rick Byers <rickb@iaw.on.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 08/01/1999 16:18:45
Ahh, that did it.  That's interesting, what has changed in make in the
last month that would cause that error?  It seemed like a valid problem in
the code to me (is it related to the __P macro?).

Thanks,
	Rick

On Sun, 1 Aug 1999, Jason Thorpe wrote:

> Build and install a new make(1) first, when build the world.
>
>  > Hi, when trying to build the world after a (long overdue) upgrade to the
>  > latest snapshot, I Get the following errors in src/lib/libtelnet.  auth.c
>  > defines auth_status as having no parameters, where auth-proto.h declares
>  > it as taking a char*.  There have been no changes to either of theese
>  > files for quite some time.  What is supposed to be preventing this
>  > problem?

Rick Byers                       University of Waterloo, Computer Science
rickb@iaw.on.ca                               http://www.iaw.on.ca/rickb/