Subject: a few PR issues
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Paul B Dokas <dokas@cs.umn.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 07/26/1999 22:05:16
[please excuse me if this is not an appropriate place for this, but I
 don't know of a more appropriate place]

Could someone please close PR 7984.  I should have looked at the problem
a little closer before sending that PR.

And while I'm digging through old PRs, 4551 is still open and IMHO probably
important to get resolved.  The version of TCP wrappers found in -current
is still not 7.6 (the latest version from Wietse Venema).  Looking at
the diffs, it looks like the NetBSD specific changes were pretty small,
so integrating version 7.6 shouldn't be that difficult.

Paul
--
Paul Dokas                                            dokas@cs.umn.edu
Don Juan Matus:  "an enigma wrapped in mystery wrapped in a tortilla."