Subject: Re: USB devices?
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 07/20/1999 20:01:21
David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com> writes:
> > The lab is letting me release all my stuff under BSD license, so I hope it
> > can be taken up by the NetBSD Project if the code is good enough to release
> > for widespread use.

BTW, I strongly encourage you to release the code under a license like
that on most of the Shark code (I can point you to it if you want).

We actually got the Digital lawywers to let us release bits with that,
so it's probably still safe, and it's "nicer" to free software
projects than a stock BSD-ish license with _either_ clause 2 or 3
present...

cgd