Subject: RE: Conner minicartridge tape drive - quirky drive
To: None <jlindgren@espus.com>
From: Stephen Brown <sbrown@best.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/20/1999 13:26:35

Hi Jon,

Yes, it takes the QIC3080 wide tapes.  I'm not sure about the
"XLF" designation, but that sounds vaguely familiar.
Any information you have would be helpful.  Particularly, let
me know if it lists a density, etc. in the dmesg output.

Not sure if it matters, but I'm trying to use it on a Macintosh
Q610 running -current as of last week.

Thanks,
Steve B.
sbrown@best.com