Subject: Re: panic: pmap_unwire (i386)
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 07/12/1999 11:42:09
On Sun, Jul 11, 1999 at 10:45:00AM -0700, Jason Thorpe wrote:
> I committed a change to uvm_fault.c yesterdat, and it seemed to work
> okay for me.  And given the code, I'm a bit puzzled by why this happens,
> but I'll just back out the rev I made yesterday.

I have troubles with even uvm_fault.c,v 1.39 1999/06/17 19:23:21 thorpej Exp.
Maybe your change just waked up a more general problem ?
I have not yet been able to determine if the panics I'm seeing are a
UVM or VFS problem (it seems to almost always panic in a open syscall).
I've seen these with 1.4 as well.