Subject: Re: kern/7939 ulpt crashing...
To: NetBSD current-users <>
From: Bjoern Labitzke <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/11/1999 03:24:46

* Christos Zoulas ( [990711 03:02]:
| [DIAGNOSTIC, DDB, USB_DEBUG, variables in ddb]

I have DIAGNOSTIC and DDB already. The panic occured nonetheless. I
added USB_DEBUG and DEBUG in case you meant that. I will change the
uhci-variable (The probe didn't find an ohci, but the Intel variant

| [Broken packages]

Ok, I'll report them. No problem. I just hoped that there might be some
general fix for problems that occured because of the a.out->ELF change.

| Thanks for using NetBSD...

Hey, wrong direction. _I_ have to thank for that product! It enabled me to
use *NIX on my Amiga and I could continue on my PC with the same system.
I am glad there are enthusiastic people like you and all the other developers.

Bye, Bjoern

P.S.: The more complete data will come later this day, after I applied
Lennarts patch and had time to try it. Good night... :-)

Bjoern Labitzke  <>
   Use PGP! (Don't you use envelopes for your letters?)