Subject: kern/7939 ulpt crashing...
To: NetBSD current-users <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Bjoern Labitzke <hermit@labitzke.isdn.cs.tu-berlin.de>
List: current-users
Date: 07/10/1999 00:36:15
Hello...

As it seems to me that my PR didn't get mailed to the list (though it is
in the database), I just wanted to mention it here again, because it is
important for me. If it got posted and someone is even looking at it,
then I am sorry for the noise...

BTW: Is there a general solution to packages that don't compile any more
with the ELF system? Something I can do to get it compiling again? (Except
filing PRs without fixes. I'd rather send them with fixes if possible.)
Notable are KDE, postgresql and gqmpg.

And thanks for the good work until now. Upto now most serious problems I
encountered were produced by me, but solved with help from the NetBSD
community. It seems NetBSD is a good product, as my cousin is just trying
again to use NetBSD after giving up with Linux and a double Windoze
installation ;-)

Bye, Bjoern

--
Bjoern Labitzke  <hermit@cs.tu-berlin.de>
   Use PGP! (Don't you use envelopes for your letters?)