Subject: Re: wscons [was Re: page fault panic]
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Patrick Welche <prlw1@newn.cam.ac.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 07/09/1999 13:19:18
I forgot to mention: the monitor beeps when I swap to a virtual console
ie., it is no longer receiving a signal. I can log in on the virtual
console, so the keyboard is being read (getty->shell on E0). What I don't
understand is, if the graphics chip were the problem, I shouldn't see
anything during boot, but I do..

Cheers,

Patrick