Subject: Re: Network install troubles
To: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@netbsd.org>
From: Hal Murray <murray@pa.dec.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/03/1999 23:43:38
> The installation kernel says things about NMBCLUSTERS?  That'd be
> kinda surprising to me.

It says "WARNING: mclpool limit reached; increase NMBCLUSTERS"

It gets smashed on the console window, on top of whatever is there.
It happens every minute or so after I turn on the network.

> Do you just want to drop the kernel on to a floppy, and see if it'll
> go, or do you want to put the ramdisk/install software on it as well?

I was thinking of the ramdisk/install path.  Thanks for the recipe.

I hacked "options NMBCLUSTERS=4096" into the top of the official
INSTALL config and turned the crank.  Less editing/thinking that
way.

Its working!

Thanks.