Subject: Re: README: VM stats programs need recompile
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Thilo Manske <Thilo.Manske@HEH.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>
List: current-users
Date: 07/03/1999 02:37:57
On Fri, Jul 02, 1999 at 04:22:34PM -0700, Jason Thorpe wrote:
> I've brought down a small change from the UBC project branch onto
> the mainline, mostly to make it easier for developers to run the
> UBC branch.
UBC branch?!? What's that?

I suppose that UBC means something like "Unified Buffer Cache",
but I didn't know that there's already code for/in NetBSD. (Cool!)
Have I missed something?

I really would like to know do when we will see UBC in -current
(maybe optional) or if patches for -current are available anywhere.

BTW: I don't find any hints to the "UBC project" on the NetBSD
Project Server (http://mail-index.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/projects.cgi).
--
Dies ist Thilos Unix Signature! Viel Spass damit.