Subject: Re: ISO images for the FTP site?
To: Bob Nestor <rnestor@metronet.com>
From: Chris Jones <cjones@rupert.honors.montana.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 06/29/1999 08:54:05

Bob> No problem.  Does someone want to make them into some sort of
Bob> package?  Last time this subject came up I offered the scripts I
Bob> used with 1.3x along with a small documentation file, but there
Bob> weren't very many takers.  My documentation hasn't been updated,
Bob> but the script file has been totally rewritten for the 1.4
Bob> Release files, and it does have a few internal comments.

Heh.  I volunteered a month or two ago to make several CDROM
packages.  It shouldn't be too difficult, but I still haven't had a
chance to get to it.  If somebody does it before I do, I won't mind.
But I *will* eventually get it done.

Chris

--
Chris Jones                                          cjones@honors.montana.edu