Subject: Re: ISO images for the FTP site?
To: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 06/28/1999 15:28:00
On Mon, Jun 28, 1999 at 02:57:38PM -0400, Andrew Gillham wrote:

> This could be easily done via a script on ftp.netbsd.org, or somewhere
> like that.

Hm. I'd almost rather have a human test 'em before they're officially blessed,
but either way... Maybe having a human-tested "full release" CD set and then
automatically-generated -current CDs would be cool. <shrug> Some combination
of currency (?) and stability would be ideal.

> This would be a very nice feature.  I would prefer to see individual
> ISO images by platform though, in addition to the "overall" CD image.

Yeah. Ditto.

I don't have access to the ftp server, but I can build an i386 image by hand
at home if there's an FTPish dropbox somewhere.

--
    Mason Loring Bliss  mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us  They also surf who
awake ? sleep : dream;  http://acheron.ne.mediaone.net  only stand on waves.