Subject: setting up ipnat with 2 out-going networks
To: None <>
From: Kazushi (Jam) Marukawa <>
List: current-users
Date: 06/26/1999 23:55:40

Is there any way to set up the netbsd box with two out-going
networks?  I made traditional "map" configuration twice for
them and added routing information depend on real
destinations, but it didn't help me.  From the netbsd box,
routing table works fine.  However, from another machines on
the private network, all packets go to the firstly mapped

My ipnat.conf is below.  In the manual of ipnat and ipf, I
cannot find any information related to the routing.  Is it
possible to use routing table from the ipf?

map ppp0 -> 0/32 portmap tcp/udp 10000:20000
map ppp0 -> 0/32
map ep0 -> 0/32 portmap tcp/udp 10000:20000
map ep0 -> 0/32

-- Kazushi
Q:  How many heterosexual males does it take to screw in a light bulb
    in San Francisco?
A:  Both of them.