Subject: Re: Some CardBus patches
To: None <>
From: Hayakawa Koichi <>
List: current-users
Date: 06/11/1999 12:48:36

From: (Johan Danielsson)
 > I've made some changes to the CardBus framework to get it to work with
 > an Intel EtherExpress card. These can be found at
 > Patches are relative to 1.4C+CardBus-19990606.

I've fetched your patch.  It looks very nice.  Could you add
your Copyright code in your code, since I would like to
incorporate your code in my CVS tree.

I found cardbus_map.c in your patch.  Can the function
`cardbus_mapreg_map()' allocate memory when the value of the
base register is zero?

I've just written cardbus_map.c;-) and I will use
cardbus_mapreg_map() when CardBus cards require memory or io