Subject: Can't remove ipf rules (bin/7755 kern/6319)
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Ian Dall <Ian.Dall@dsto.defence.gov.au>
List: current-users
Date: 06/11/1999 11:20:22
I have reported a bug (bin/7755) due to apparently being unable to
remove ipf rules with ipf -Fa. Subsequently I noticed kern/6319 which
notes the inability to remove group head rules. This could explain my
problem as well (since I use groups) but kern/6319 uses ipf -r
as opposed to ipf -Fa (I don't know whether the relevant code
is in common of if the flush uses a bigger hammer).

Anyway, kern/6319 has a suggested patch and hos been outstanding for
a while. Is there anything wrong with the patch proposed?

Ian