Subject: Re: cheap RAID?
To: Chris Jones <cjones@rupert.honors.montana.edu>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <fessel@DeTeMobil.de>
List: current-users
Date: 06/10/1999 14:04:32
--==_Exmh_1481124192P

In message <w0k8tdjffp.fsf@rupert.honors.montana.edu>you write:
> The last time I tried cyrus, it hooked into sendmail in place of
> mail.local, and it stored email in the spool in a completely different
> format than everything else in unix expects.  So, if *all* of your
> users intend to use IMAP clients to read mail, and if you never want

I "solved" that by running it on a per user basis via procmail's
"| /usr/cyrus/bin/deliver $user"...

Grüße
        Oskar

--==_Exmh_1481124192P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUBN1+p0LA63tqjeAhZAQEXAAP7B9pP5+IadKZKlKUI4ALlqHGSN3kZyxSY
JQs6O/5M0qCfazaPVUPXz0QXe9K/JhwpNXHcQuaz5DHgVIT7lue/CPTtddNKFXGN
O7zJlN40UVE7wdwpBdHq+64Ukq2adDcfdCkH5hG0YWpEPjrHGcpOF9XaLIKxeS8G
JnnUthycYAc=
=3Yc+
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_1481124192P--