Subject: Re: NetBSD/sh3 current statu
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@itojun.org>
List: current-users
Date: 06/08/1999 13:17:34
>	Hello, this is Jun-ichiro Hagino.  Would like to let you know
>	about current status of NetBSD/sh3....
>	There are many progress since it was mentioned in the mailing list,
>	such as:
>	- anoncvs provided
>	- now based on NetBSD 1.4
>	- self compilation possible
>	- platforms are Brians mmEye and some testbed cards
>	- and some others
>	Visit http://www2.kame.net/~itojun/netbsd-sh3/ for details, or
>	catch me at Usenix/Freenix99 at Monterey, CA (I think you can catch
>	me in terminal room during breaks).
>
>	I think we need a English mailing list so I'lll be making one soon.

	subscribe "netbsd-sh3".
	% echo 'subscribe netbsd-sh3' | mail majordomo@kame.net
	should do the trick.
	The mailing list include commit notification emails.

	NOTE: commit notification is moved from netbsd-sh3-jp to netbsd-sh3,
	Japanese mailing list (netbsd-sh3-jp@kame.net) will not include
	commit notifications any more.  So folks on Japanese mailing list
	please migrate (or additionally subscribe).

itojun