Subject: Re: The CardBus saga continues...
To: Hayakawa Koichi <haya@arch.sony.co.jp>
From: Paul B Dokas <dokas@cs.umn.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 06/04/1999 08:54:27
On Fri, 4 Jun 1999, Hayakawa Koichi wrote:

> Although both ep and ex should work with 3C575, I recommend
> you to use ex driver for 3C575.  The cardbus stub of ep
> driver is obsolate and has not been well maintained.  Note
> that 3C575B does not work with ex driver yet.
> --
> HAYAKAWA Koichi  i.LINK dept, Sony corp
>
> !!My mail address has changed to <haya@arch.sony.co.jp>!!

Thank you!  That was it.  I've now got the 3C575-TX working as ex0.

I'll cut some patches in a few days.  I've got to compile a few things
out of pkgsrc first.

Paul
--
Paul Dokas                                            dokas@cs.umn.edu
Don Juan Matus:  "an enigma wrapped in mystery wrapped in a tortilla."