Subject: X11 distribution
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Brook Milligan <brook@evolution.nmsu.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 06/02/1999 14:53:38
Would it make sense to compile our X11 distribution with /usr/pkg/bin
included in the DefaultSystemPath?  Now that there are a bunch of
window managers in the package system that likely will need to execute
other pkg stuff, it seems reasonable to include that in the path.
That way users won't have to hassle with setting all the various
environment variables in every script or window manager setup file.

Note that /usr/local/bin is already in the path, even though we ship
nothing in that directory.  It makes sense to also include the pkg
one.

Cheers,
Brook