Subject: Re: Best way to get 1.4?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Waters <jbw@bbin.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/19/1999 23:35:33
In article <3.0.32.19990518211123.014cdd80@mail.vt.edu> you write:
>Ok, here is something that I would love to see.
>I think that it would be great to have an official set of 1.4
>iso images posted on NetBSD mirrors if possible.  I would also
>like to see sales of offical NetBSD cdroms if possible.

I made a cd_9600 rock ridge/juliet CDROM image file that is just at the
650MB limit,  it includes all the ports but the next68 and the pmax.  I
bzip2 the sources.  If someone could set up install to handle a shared
xfonts.tgz or even better do a base install then install the X stuff from bz2
files I think at least one more port could be fit in.