Subject: Re: Best way to get 1.4?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: nm <nmanisca@vt.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 05/18/1999 21:11:26
Ok, here is something that I would love to see.
I think that it would be great to have an official set of 1.4
iso images posted on NetBSD mirrors if possible.  I would also
like to see sales of offical NetBSD cdroms if possible.

On May 12th I did a recursive get of the 1.4 distribution tree
so I think I have everything, I can make iso images (bootable
for i386 and possibly other platforms).  I am on a 28.8k ppp
link so it would be a LOOOONG upload ;)

CDR's are very popular now, I think it would be great if people
could easily download ready-made iso's of the latest releases of
NetBSD.

I would be happy to help out in any way.  I have plenty of disk
space here and in the fall I will have a very speedy connection
the the net, but for now I am afraid that I wouldn't be able to
do very much locally.

Nick Maniscalco