Subject: Porting code with switch/case on mount type (was int)
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 05/17/1999 17:10:41
I see that our first argument to mount is a const char now, (not sure when
it happened) and I'm porting some code from FreeBSD that does a switch on
the mount 'type' (first arg), which used to be an int, and still is for
them.

Any suggestions on a preffered way of recoding a switch/case block of
C, now that we have a const char there?

--
David Maxwell, david@vex.net|david@maxwell.net --> Mastery of UNIX, like
mastery of language, offers real freedom. The price of freedom is always dear,