Subject: Re: CVSup collections for a NetBSD CVS tree
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Laine Stump <lainestump@earthlink.net>
List: current-users
Date: 05/04/1999 16:21:59
At 03:56 PM 5/4/99 -0400, Andrew Gillham wrote:

>	2.	Let us get the cvs repository opened up before we get to
>		carried away with how we'll access it, other than via
>		anoncvs and the 'cvs' *package*.

An interesting point in this: since cvs isn't a part of the NetBSD tree,
but is only a package, and since it was just stated that CVSup must become
a part of the tree in order for it to be an official distribution method,
does this mean that cvs must also be imported into the NetBSD source tree
prior to making the NetBSD source "officially" available via anoncvs?

(begged question ommitted as it may be deemed inflammatory ;-)