Subject: Re: CVSup collections for a NetBSD CVS tree
To: NetBSD-current Discussion List <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Laine Stump <lainestump@earthlink.net>
List: current-users
Date: 05/04/1999 16:12:00
And also, as Andrew pointed out in his recent message - cvs itself is a
package, and not in the NetBSD "tree". Will that change before NetBSD is
officially made available via anoncvs (or is there at least a definite plan
to put it in the tree)? If not, then it could be argued that backpedalling
is in order (although I won't do it myself, because I don't want to get
caught in the middle of this ;-)