Subject: Re: Compliments and thanks
To:, Jon Lindgren <>
From: Dave Burgess <>
List: current-users
Date: 05/02/1999 22:13:39
At 02:13 PM 4/28/99 +0200, Feico Dillema wrote:
>Your message dated: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 22:27:18 EDT
>>I'm not a kernel expert.  I know what I learn from Tannenbaum, the dragon

Not intending to be entirely pedantic, but Andrew smacked me for this once
himself.  It's "Tanenbaum".  "Tannenbaum" is a tree.

Dave Burgess                   Network Engineer - Nebraska On-Ramp, Inc.
*bsd FAQ Maintainer / SysAdmin for the NetBSD system in my spare bedroom
"Just because something is stupid doesn't mean there isn't someone that
doesn't want to do it...."