Subject: Re: binutils pkg build? (or: NOT CVSup ;-)
To: Michael G. Schabert <mikeride@prez.org>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/01/1999 23:11:24
On Sat, 1 May 1999, Michael G. Schabert wrote:

: Hi all, I was looking to cross-compile a kernel for a friend, but when I
: tried to make the binutils it didn't work. This is with pkgsrc supped
: yesterday (4/30/99) on a kernel & system built yesterday.

As of right now, the stuff in cross/ is badly broken (I should have marked
it as such, and will do so now, but I did comment 'em out of the
recursive-build Makefiles for the 1.4 build).

I expect to have time next weekend to work on this -- I have a pretty strong
desire to fix up my i386-cygwin pkg and finally commit it.  :>