Subject: Re: CVSup collections for a NetBSD CVS tree
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 05/01/1999 18:27:34
On Sat, May 01, 1999 at 12:47:48PM -0700, Jonathan Stone wrote:

> In message <m10dea4-000g5pC@most.weird.com>Greg A. Woods writes
> >[ On Saturday, May 1, 1999 at 10:34:15 (-0700), Brian D Chase wrote: ]
> >> Subject: Re: CVSup collections for a NetBSD CVS tree
> >>
> >> Okay... Let's draw a socio-politically charged parallel to this line of
> >
> >Your analogy is so flawed and backwards that it's not even funny.

I'll agree with Greg there.

> It's fairly simple, Greg: in NetBSD, we should at least have the
> *choice*.  Your way, we don't.  So the analogy isn't too bad.

The trouble is, you're both pro-choice.

Greg is pro "we should have the choice to use CVSup if we can find
		supported hardware"

Johnathan is pro "we should have the choice to run any NetBSD source tracking
			utility on any NetBSD platform."

--
David Maxwell, david@vex.net|david@maxwell.net --> Mastery of UNIX, like
mastery of language, offers real freedom. The price of freedom is always dear,