Subject: Re: [1.4beta/i386 boot floppy] ftp url parsing
To: Alan Barrett <apb@iafrica.com>
From: Luke Mewburn <lukem@goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au>
List: current-users
Date: 04/28/1999 08:22:20
Alan Barrett writes:
> This is a bug that's unlikely to catch many people, but it's a bug
> in NetBSD's ftp nonetheless.  I sent a fix earlier today, in PR 7484.

Yes, I believe I noted that behaviour (about ftp not doing the cwd to
each subdir) when I fixed the majority of the RFC1738 compliance items.

Your PR seems to fix what I didn't have the motivation to do at the
time :/. It looks pretty good, although I can see a couple of minor
problems which I will get back to you about after I've tested them.
Other than that, the patch looks good! (Thanks!)