Subject: Re: Hesiod docs?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Michael C. Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 04/27/1999 12:32:55
    Dave> With a hesiod.conf file that looks like this:

    Dave> lhs=.ns rhs=.neurotica.com classes=IN,HS

    Dave> And a zone in my nameserver called maildrop.ns.neurotica.com
    Dave> containing records like this:

    Dave> mcguire HS TXT mcguire@phaduka.neurotica.com ....

    Dave> Note that one can use Hesiod for *lots* of different things, not
    Dave> just mail aliases, so this is just an example.  I hope this helps.

  Also see http://www.ox.org/ox/projects/mail-domain/

   :!mcr!:            |  Network and security consulting/contract programming
   Michael Richardson | IPsec, VPN, Firewalls, PKI, network design, Unix admin
 Personal: http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/People/Michael_Richardson/Bio.html
 Corporate: http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/SSW/
	ON HUMILITY: To err is human, to moo bovine.