Subject: Re: Thor and the PC 164 motherboards
To: Laine Stump <>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/21/1999 17:03:51
On Wed, Apr 21, 1999 at 04:59:37PM -0400, Laine Stump wrote:
> I'm sending this message to port-alpha because I'm concerned that my email
> to Thor isn't getting through (I used the address in the Cc above). Has
> anyone else received notification from him about the Alpha motherboards? He
> said to contact him if we didn't hear back by Tuesday night, which I did.
> Still no replies. Is he really that swamped with requests, or has my email
> been lost?
> Thanks, and sorry for the intrusion.

Negotiations with the vendor have become somewhat more complicated than I
was initially led to believe they would be.  They still haven't given me
a final price, and I of course can't tell people anything useful until
they do.

I'll send out some more mail on this tonight.

Thor Lancelot Simon
	"And where do all these highways go, now that we are free?"