Subject: Re: NetBSD: Certified mom-ready.
To: Perry E. Metzger <>
From: David Brownlee <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/19/1999 22:05:14
On 19 Apr 1999, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> "Justin" <> writes:
> > You bring up a good point, at least they have a commit log to look at. I
> > read a post that NetBSD developpers (this does NOT apply to all of them) are
> > hesitant to put changes into the change log
> What are you talking about? Ever read the source-changes mailing list?
> You can have the commits delivered right to your mailbox. What does
> OpenBSD do that's different from this?
	Presumably he was referring to,
	which is directly off the openbsd main www page.

	Our equivalent is
	which only lists changes from the last release (though it does
	try to split them up in a nice fashion :)

	I'm just in the process of extending it to parse doc/CHANGES.prev
	and produce one file per release.

	I do recall someone mentioning that at least one developer did
	not tend to note things in doc/CHANGES.

             -=-  "Promise carved in stone, deeper than the sea"  -=-