Subject: Re: NetBSD: Certified mom-ready.
To: None <,>
From: None <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/19/1999 15:26:45
In message <>, Hal Murray writes:
>Do you have a list of the software you put on her disk?

Not particularly, but basically, Windowmaker, screen, mtools, Lyx, and their
dependancies.  (Which, BTW, was a bear to do, because I had to manually figure
out build-time dependancies and re-install.)

>How much would it help if we collected up another tar file with a
>ready to install collection of software like that?

I've thought about producing a pre-packaged NetBSD for end users.  Yet another
thing on "gee, I wish I had more time".

Maybe I should start buying lottery tickets.