Subject: Re: pending com bugfixes (was: Re: Debugging a device driver (How to?))
To: Andreas Gustafsson <gson@araneus.fi>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <dolecek@ics.muni.cz>
List: current-users
Date: 04/15/1999 20:13:18
Andreas Gustafsson wrote:
> You are not the only one who's frustrated.  As the author of the two
> above PRs, I have made appeals to have these patches committed both on
> tech-kern and privately to more than one NetBSD developer, but to no avail.

Well, I don't quite see why they are not committed. Even no feedback
or analyzed, they are just ignored :(

Is the com programming so hairy that nobody is quite sure if the
change won't break anything ? Well, I don't want to be bitten by this
when I'll set NetBSD box somewhere, ya know.

--
Jaromir Dolecek <dolecek@ics.muni.cz>      http://www.ics.muni.cz/~dolecek/
"The only way how to get rid temptation is to yield to it." -- Oscar Wilde