Subject: Re: New system wedged again... And, more info.
To: Brian Buhrow <>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/10/1999 11:34:07
On Sat, Apr 10, 1999 at 12:19:41AM +0000, Brian Buhrow wrote:

> If you have some time after you notice the first wedged process before
> the machine locks up solid, see if you can get the output of ps -l<pid>
> where <pid> is the pid of the wedged process.

Okay. I'll do this. Unfortunately, I won't be physically at the machine until
Monday morning, so it's wedged and, hence, unable to be diagnosed until then.

Mason Loring Bliss             ((  "In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams  ))  build  their nest  with fragments  dropped ((   from day's caravan." - Rabindranath Tagore