Subject: re: pwd_mkdb
To: matthew green <>
From: Gandhi woulda smacked you <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/09/1999 11:40:50
On Fri, 9 Apr 1999, matthew green wrote:

#    The general plan is to have 1.5 out this fall.
# when, exactly, is fall again?  i forget...

matt, mate, yer such a kidder! :-)

"autumnus borealis" versus "autumnus astralis", I think, is the confusion

I think perhaps we should not refer to seasons in releases due to
our down-under friends becoming confuzzled over the issue; how's
"northern autumn" or "around next equinox" sound?  or, as stated above,
"autumnus borealis"?

Of course, "september-december time frame" works as well...

# .mrg.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards,
 for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."  --unknown;