Subject: Re: Linux news
To: Curt Sampson <>
From: Eric Delcamp <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/09/1999 16:49:54
Hi !

In a different manner, could someone take the job of an 'official press
relationship' ?
His fonction will be to write 'official press release', and send it to
computer magazines.
We SHOULD think about this, or something similar. I could take care of
french magazines, but we need to say the same things in all countries.
Eric Delcamp....ICQ:34110772.......NetBSD i386 & Amiga, BeOS, Windows NT : < 6200th (30/03/99)
France.............................Magic the Gathering player