Subject: mdconfig
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Joseph Sarkes <joe@js.ne.mediaone.net>
List: current-users
Date: 04/04/1999 11:16:30
I am unable to use mdconfig to make a memory disk image.
Is there some particular required kernel configuration to
use this? It appears to me that all you need is the pseudo
device entry, and the /dev entries, and the command should
work. All I get are Device not configured errors. I have
not tested the md driver with a kernel memory space image
vice user space. However, I see that to use the kernel
space image there are configuration options. I don't see
any required entries to use user space images however.

--
Joseph Sarkes                   mailto:joe@mediaone.net