Subject: Re: Platform support for Hitachi Risc Processors SH1, SH2, SH3
To: Ken Nakata <kenn@synap.ne.jp>
From: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@itojun.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/15/1999 03:18:17
>> I'm not aware of this... Have these people approached 'us' asking for
>> an account? I'm sure any number of people would happily sponsor such
>> a thing..
>No, not to best of my knowledge, not yet.  They (or at least some of
>them) must be reading this discussoin so I hope they'll speak out...

	"These people" include tsubai-san, sakamoto-san and me at this moment.
	(I don't have an account yet but others have)
	We set up separate cvs repository for initial cleanups (again, the
	patch is based on NetBSD 1.3.1).  We'll be committing changes after
	a bit of cleanups.  (Does it sound right, or too conservertive?)

itojun