Subject: Re: WSCONS for newusers
To: Justin <justin@secureshell.com>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/14/1999 14:08:58
Justin writes:
> When 1.4 comes out, has anyone considered writing a howto for all of us that
> haven't followed the wscons development by tracking -current? Setting up
> wscons doesn't sound terrbily difficult but it would be nice to have a step
> by step to reference to.

Considering the various compatibility options, the new "wsmouse" protocols
for XFree86, and all of the other things new and unique to wscons, something
like this would be great.

-Andrew
Andrew Gillham                            | This space left blank
gillham@whirlpool.com                     | inadvertently.