Subject: NetBSD Copyright (Was: Re: Last chance: Copyrights is OK ?)
To: NetBSD current users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Eric Delcamp <e.delcamp@wanadoo.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 03/09/1999 02:10:03
Hi !

(Huh ! I found Ross's message a little rude about Greg's work and mine).

As Greg said, I just want to use his work instead of rewriting all the
stuff. But I already wrote some code before that, so I could write my own
driver , in a different way. Morally, I will give him credits in the source
code, even if I don't use his code.

But the question is still here. We should find a solution to not exclude
Greg code, past present and future (I say Greg, but maybe someone else have
the same reticence). Maybe a modification of the standard NetBSD copyright
notice will be acceptable by both side ? I'm not a jurist, and copyrights
are differents on this side of the sea.

Thanks.

PS: I have changed the title 'cause it was awfull. I should read my messages
2 times before sending them. Sorry.
--
Eric Delcamp......................NetBSD i386 & Amiga, BeOS, Windows NT
Merignac..........................Distributed.net : < 7900th (15/02/99)