Subject: Re: aic-7895
To: Frank van der Linden <frank@wins.uva.nl>
From: None <seebs@plethora.net>
List: current-users
Date: 02/23/1999 13:53:24
In message <19990223203432.A27088@wins.uva.nl>, Frank van der Linden writes:
>Currently noone is working on that. We do need someone who has the hardware
>to work on it, even if it's only using Justin's FreeBSD driver and
>the Linux driver as documentation. If you or anyone else thinks that
>it is something you can do, let me know. Supporting this chipset
>is important.

David Brownlee has started a hardware donation page, and I've offered a
motherboard with a 7895 on it (no CPU or RAM, sorry) to anyone who wants to
work on getting this done.  (One person only.)

I'd be most interested in seeing something like CAM migrate in, since it looks
to be a substantial win.

-s